The mould mite is a species of mite that feeds on moulds. If you have a mould problem in your home, chances are that you will also have mould mites. Mould mites are found worldwide and have a very short life cycle meaning that they can reproduce rapidly. They will thrive in locations where they can find a source of suitable food which could be foodstuffs in your home that have gone mouldy or mould that is growing behind your furniture, in the bathroom or in your loft space.
Mould mites can cause allergic reactions in humans resulting in itching and even respiratory problems. If you suspect that your home may be harbouring mould mites then you need to rid yourself of them.
Throw out any mouldy foodstuffs and clean out the areas where the food was stored. Remove mould from walls and other surface by wiping down with a mould remover that contains a fungicide. Wash or dry clean clothing, rugs etc that may be harbouring mould.
To prevent mould mites keep your home well ventilated and as dry as possible. Try to minimise the amount of water vapour in the home. Vacuum regularly to rid your home of the dust that can harbour mould mites or their eggs.Spray to kill dust mites or mold mites
Prevent mould mites
Killing mould mites
How to prevent mould mites?
Why killing mould mites is good for a better health
How to kill and destroy mould mites in house
Information about mould mites and mildew damage
Mould mites infestation
Mould mite spray to kill mouldmites